Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tainted Dungeon

It's been 2 days now that i've been shackled and bound in the evil Queen Cochina Tonga's Tainted Dungeon. She has cut out The Whimsical Woodchuck Sisters buck teeth and strung them on a chain that she now wears around her neck. Que lastima! Once again me and my careless journeys have brought strife to myself and the ones i care about. I often feel like i'm going through life satisfying myself by satisfying others. Then wonder if in the end, any satisfaction is being had by anybody at all.

Even though my beloved Doble Quinceanera is only 7 days away and i have been trapped here in The Magical Woods forced to build Dream Castles, i feel it is my duty to help save these once merry woodspeople from the clutches of this dirty Puta of a queen.

I wonder if all of my amigas back home are making preperations for the fiesta, which is Sunday, November 14th at the Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco. If only my valient  Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III were here to rescue me. Then i remembered what Selena Songbird once told me about the power of music. I decided to sing out into open night sky through the barred dungeon window. I sang with all of my heart Dejame Volver Contigo. I sang until the Hot Tamale Sun rose from the Crushed Velvet Sky that presumed above The Magical Woods. Will the Prince hear my desperate cry? And will he deliver me and my friends from evil?

Aye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment