Monday, November 1, 2010

14 Fresh Braids

Today dearest Diary i put 14 braids in my young hair. 14 braids to represent 14 days until my Doble Quinceanera. 14 to represent the 14th day of November which is when the Quinceanera is. And 14 to represent all 14 couples that will be dancing a waltz  to present me to the fiesta.

Aye! Que purdy! I will braid fresh cut candy roses from the Fields of Sweet Innocence here in the Magical Woods. I kept every licorice stem from the candy roses and ground them into a love spice that i will keep in my locket so when my Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III comes for me by the fountain of ages i will give it to him and he will put in his heart forever.

Theres still so much to plan for. I'm so very busy building Dream Castles for the poor people of the Magical Woods. And i can not leave until The Queen Cochina Tonga's fortress is built.

Aye, will i be done in time...









No comments:

Post a Comment