Thursday, November 4, 2010

Queen Cochina Tonga and The Venus Sisters

As i slave away building Dream Castles here in the Magical Forest i am constantly persecuted by it's evil ruler, Queen Cochina Tonga. The night i arrived was the same night Cochina Tonga poisened and killed her only sister, Queen LaTina Fea. After taking over the thrown she put all of the merry woods people under a mystical spell, forcing them to build her Dream Fortress.

Since i am not born from the woods her spell does not effect me. But she still has me held captive. My only happy time is thinking about my upcoming Doble Quinceanera on Sunday, November 14th at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco. I also find such soft bliss and hapiness when i visit The Venus Sisters. A pair of old and wise flytraps at the edge of the Lake of Lushfaire.

While one sister sings sweet canciones by Vicente Fernandez, the other alows me to enter her mouth where i dive down into her stomache and into a pool of euphoric pleasures. There i can imagine happy times and think of all 30 amigas that will waltz for me on the day of my grand fiesta!

After 7 minutes she spits me back up and then i bathe myself in the Lake of Lushfaire. Then saddly, it's back to work for the wretched Queen Cochina Tonga.

Aye,will this nightmare ever end?...

No comments:

Post a Comment