Saturday, November 13, 2010

Live The Magic * Share The Dream. -Final Enrty

My stomache is a cage for a thousand butterflies. It is the night before my Doble Quinceanera. The event that i have been planning for 6 months now. It has also been 2 days since i returned from the Magiacl Woods. 2 days since my valiant Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III killed the evil Queen Cochina Tonga and set the Merry Woods People free. So much has happened to me in the last month. I have grown so much. I feel that now i can truly celebrate becoming a woman -again.

We rehearsed the Waltz today. It is simply beautiful. To be able to gather 30 people who i love dearly and create living art for everyone else to see is something that i only used to dream about. Magic happens in many different ways. You don't always need a Gingerbread Dragon or a Whimsical Woodchuck to experience it. I have learned that you make magic happen. Love, inspiration, and imagination are the fuels to creating miracles.

Tomorrow i will enter my fiesta and think of all of the Merry Woods People, of my Prince, and of everyone left from my past. I will celebrate all of the people that i have in my life now. People that dwell in my heart.  They are like a functioning machine that pumps the blood through my arteries. I am alive and happy now, because of them.

Join me tomorrow in commemorating life and womanhood. Doble Quinceanera will be held at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco. Sunday, November 14th 2010. Live the magic and share the dream.

Muchas Gracis,
Ambrosia Salad

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155534681150299

No comments:

Post a Comment