Monday, November 8, 2010

Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III

Another 2 days have passed since i sang out of the barred dungeon windows to my Prince. 2 days since i sang Dejame Volver Contigo with all of my might. Just the way my 2 winged frind Selena Songbird told me i should. I was beginning to beleive that my song was never heard.

Just then i heard a great rumble past the dungeon quarters. I heard metal clinging and screams of terror. Was it the evil Queen CochinaTonga and her beastly brood coming for me and the Whimsical  Woodchuck Sisters? Then appering in front of the dungeon door like a valient statue was my Prince on a giant Gingerbread Dragon! My Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III and his noble steed Death Breathe! He had slain all of Tongas Hairy Henchmen and was proceeding to melt the iron bars of my prison with Death Breathes firey hurl!

Gracias a Dios! We all shouted and i lept into his arms! Aye que guapo was my Prince! He looked like a younger, and mas sexy Enrique Iglesias! Have you come to take me away from the Magical Woods and back to my home San Francisco, i asked him. He nodded, si. Ya vamos mi amor.

Ayeeeeee! It's like a sueno come true. He put The Whimsical Woodchuck Sisters and I on his dragon and off we flew. Back to Valle de Viva, the village where all the Merry Woods People live. We must hurry. i told my Prince. We must be back in time for my Doble Quinceanera. It's only 6 days away! Claro, he said with his beautiful smile. It's Sunday, November 14th at The Rickshaw Stop. You will be there on time. Te prometo!

No comments:

Post a Comment