Friday, November 12, 2010

La Llorona and the death of Queen Cochina Tonga

As Prince Jose Luis Guadalupe Vargas Chavez the III and I arrived to Valle de Viva with The Whimsical Woodchuck Sisters on the noble back of the his Gingerbread Dragon, Death Breathe, we were greeted by all of the Merry Woods People. But just as we began to tell them about our plan to set them free, out of the sky came the devil herself, the evil Queen Cochina Tonga! Ripping through the clouds on her giant flying Rat, she headed towards us like lighting in a storm. "You will never be free, she screamed. Make me my Dream Fortress!"

Within a matter of seconds the Prince pushed The Whimsicals Woodchuck Sisters and I off of his Dragon and out of harms way. He flew up to the Queen before she could land and hurled a firey blow to her and her Rat. He swung his mighty Sword of Centuries and chopped off her head! As it flew down to earth it spewed metallic blood which rained all over the village. As the bloody rain poured down on the Merry Woods People it set them free of her spell. The evil Queen was dead and her Rat burnt to a crisp by Death Breathes relentless fury.

As the commotion settled and the Prince returned, i was recieved with a look that i will never forget. The Prince told me that he knew I must return to san Francisco where i belonged, but that he must stay behind and rule the now free kingdom. He was the true heir to the thrown and the Merry Woods People needed him now more than ever. I must return in time for my grand celebration. My Doble Quinceanera which is now only 3 days way. This Sunday, November 14th at The Rickshaw stop is where everyone that i love will join to celebrate me becoming a woman -again.

As tears fell from my young supple face the Prince wiped them off with his sleeve. He told me i must go back to my old life. That he would keep his sleeve soaked with my tears so that one day he would be able to find me. I gave him one last kiss. And as our lips locked the world turned. The Velvet Sky caved in. I was surrounded by light and was blinded.

When my eyes finally came to I looked up and realized i was on the Golden Gate Bridge. I had returned home. My time in The Magical Woods had come to an end. But the next adventure of my life had just begun.



No comments:

Post a Comment